openoffice.org-2.0RC1: saving in native format

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Sat Oct 15 10:52:09 PDT 2005

Nicolas Blais writes:

>    Am I the only one who can only save in a format other than
>    openoffice.org-2RC1's native format (such as .odx and .sxc...)
>    when creating a new document?
>
>    I can save fine in MS format and other. If I open a previously
>    created openoffice document, I can save correctly over itself
>    but can't "save as" another oo format.

	No, you're not.
	I built 2.0-RC1 on October 13, using the options appended, on
my -CURRENT system.  Now I'm getting exactly the problem you
describe, at least for text docs and spreadsheets.
	It's not currently a show-stopper, because I'm not doing
anything fancy and saving in MS format works.  However, I'd really
like to rectify this.

					Robert Huff

************	extract of /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf 	************

    'editors/openoffice-2.0' => [