ports/86383: Can't compile openoffice.org-1.1

Gregory Nou gregorynou at altern.org
Mon Oct 10 12:30:22 PDT 2005

The following reply was made to PR ports/86383; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gregory Nou <gregorynou at altern.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, nb_root at videotron.ca
Subject: Re: ports/86383: Can't compile openoffice.org-1.1
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:26:51 +0200

 This bug is indeed due to a recent libxslt update.
 It seems that OOo uses code which is wrong but was silently accepted
 in earlier versions, and now correctly doesn't compile.
 (Variables are not allowed in xsl match strings, but that's what is done
 in
 /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-1.1/work/OOo_1.1.5/officecfg/util/resource.xsl,
 line 87).

 A fix is proposed there :

 http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.netbsd.devel.packages/21318

 I tried it, and the problem disappeared.

 my system is a FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT #0: Sun Oct  9 17:27:28 CEST 2005,
 using libxslt-1.1.15.