OpenOffice 2.0 Build Fault - 'build_instsetoo_native'

Jeff Isaac jmidaemon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 03:55:52 GMT 2005

Greetings!

I apologize if this one has been answered recently, but I just joined
on! I have been trying to build OOo 2 as part of my upgrade to Gnome
2.12 (which I have been working on for five solid days now). I have
reached an impass. I keep on reaching an error with
'build_instsetoo_native'. Here is the text:

dmake: Error code 1, while making '../../../unxfbsd.pro/slo/interpr5.obj'
'---* tg_merge.mk *---'

ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2.0-devel/work/sc/source/core/tool
dmake: Error code 1, while making 'build_instsetoo_native'
' ---* tg_merge.mk *---'
***Error Code 255

I'm running 6-RELEASE i386.

Any help you can offer would be most appreciated, as I'm beginning to
think that I may never see my desktop again! Thanks!
- Jeff