openoffice module question

Nicholas Kirby nkirby at dagr.net
Mon May 23 07:07:48 PDT 2005

You can install the french dicitonary with the french/ooodict-fr_FR port...
But it's broken at the moment. You can manually install it, or just wait for
PR 81196, if it is commited it'll fix the ooodict ports, and you'll be able
to update your ports tree, and install the dictionaries.

To manually install, go to
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/download_dictionary.html and select
Language dictionaries. download the file, and then follow this
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/manual_instal.html

Good luck :D. I installed the Russian dictionaries this way once. I submitted
the PR because it's just easier for people to use the port :p.

Have fun :D,
Nick