2.0 Beta on FreeBSD

Christopher Nehren apeiron at coitusmentis.info
Sun Apr 3 16:26:15 PDT 2005

Okay, I'm sick of it. I've had enough. I figured that it'd be committed
after the ports freeze was lifted, but it hasn't. What do I need to do
to get 2.0 Beta in to FreeBSD's ports tree?

[Please don't take this as offensive whining, but rather an emphatic
plea for information about how to help. :)]

If you ask the wrong questions, you get answers like "42" and "God".