ports/73539: Compiler errors during configuration part of port make.

Clive Lin clive at tongi.org
Fri Nov 5 21:10:36 PST 2004

The following reply was made to PR ports/73539; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Clive Lin <clive at tongi.org>
To: Kevin Oberman <oberman at es.net>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/73539: Compiler errors during configuration part of port make.
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 13:00:57 +0800

 On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 10:11:02AM -0800, Kevin Oberman wrote:
 > Can you see any reason for this rather odd behavior of the compiler?

 Gcc32 installs its own include files, and OOo build procedure takes it
 as includes, too. I don't know about the details how gcc32 includes
 are generated, but I'm sure they do differ according to system
 includes at that time they got compiled.