Gnome

Dennis Cabooter dennis at rootxs.nl
Thu Jul 22 00:57:08 PDT 2004

Hello,

First off all I'd like to say that I appreciate your work porting
OpenOffice.org to FreeBSD. Nevertheless I'd like to see something like
"make GNOME_UI=yes install", cause the regular version looks ugly in the
Gnome environment. There are patches on http://www.gnome.org/projects/ooo/
and even if you're KDE-fan it should be nice if people can use OpenOffice
with the native look and feel of gnome. I think it's very annoying if an
application doesn't fit well in the native environment. I hope you will
consider my point.

Kind regards,

Dennis

http://www.rootxs.nl

"We could change the world if god would give us the source-code"