Open Office 1.1RC4

Psyche101 andy at richardflanagan.com.au
Mon Sep 29 17:37:53 PDT 2003

Hello

Thank You Martin, your help is much appreciated. It certainly was a
permissions problem. My apologies for that, I must have missed the email
that you mentioned.
I can now open office XP docs. without any problem.
Thanks for your patience, it takes a little getting used to with theses
*nix type systems after a Windows upbringing, but I am enjoying the
changeover immensely. :)

Thank You
Andrew Kozak

--
I went upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a
dream.......