Port version RC5 remarks

Vladimir B. Grebenschikov vova at sw.ru
Sun Sep 28 22:41:54 PDT 2003

В вс, 28.09.2003, в 11:31, DEBO Jurgen E. G. пишет:

Hi

> I am following for  months Your port version, Your makefile.
> I don't known why You put Your file public, but each time
> there are compilation errors.  Why do You put it in the CVS
> anyway ?

I am able to build OO, both for -STABLE and -CURRENT.

Actually I am using OO long time, and if you unlike anything - fill free
submit patches or make your port of openoffice.

I think Martin is doing great job, thank you Martin.

> Anyway, I hope You can release at least ONE working version
> of Your Makefile.

Again, many people use openoffice from ports.

--
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov <vova at sw.ru>
SWsoft Inc.