M$ and Open Office

Psyche101 andy at richardflanagan.com.au
Sun Sep 28 02:46:46 PDT 2003

Thanks all

I am getting close now. I have installed the 1.1RC4 package, and created
the soffice file  - but Open Office wont open now. I tried deleting the
old Open Office, but that hasn't helped - the error I recieve is GET
STORAGE NAME, and something about the soffice.cfg file.Which as I
mentioned, I did create. Question is - should I have put something in
this file ? Or is something else messed up ?

Thank You

Andrew Kozak

--
I went upstairs and had a smoke, somebody spoke and I went into a
dream.......