OO 1.1RC5 & FreeBSD 5.1

Barry Pederson bp at barryp.org
Fri Sep 26 19:04:07 PDT 2003

Thanks for putting up the OpenOffice 1.1rc5 binary up at:

   http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice/current/openoffice-1.1rc5.tbz

I found one minor glitch (was also in 1.1rc4), on FreeBSD 5.1 running
openoffice-1.1 after doing a pkg_add gives this error:

---------
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
Abort trap
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
Abort trap
ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.1 not found
Abort trap
---------

As a workaround, I tried setting up a symlink:

    ln -s /usr/libexec /libexec

and that seems to allow OO to work fine.  Are you guys perhaps building
the binaries on a box that has a similar symlink?

	Barry