Wrong URL link?

Martin Johnson martin at martinshouse.com
Sun Oct 19 23:29:46 PDT 2003

Hi,

>From http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice/

> Port status:
>      1.1 RC5 is available now. Please try it out and report any bugs
> to openoffice at freebsd.org. 1.03_2 is in the ports collection now.
> Packages for 1.03_2 will follow slowly. The package format has changed
> again back from tbz2 to tgz for STABLE. CURRENT has still .tbz
> packages.   Some important bugs have been fixed. OO.org is now usable
> for production use.
>
> Port Skeleton:
>      http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/ports/editors/openoffice

I'd like to test OOo 1.1.  Is the correct port skeleton URL
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/editors/openoffice-devel/
??

I'm guessing "ports/editors/openoffice" is the old stable version 1.0,
while ports/editors/openoffice-devel is the brand-new release 1.1 - is
that correct?

Many thanks!

--
Martin Johnson <martin at martinshouse.com>