oo port behaves bad: does not obey R/O portsdir, etc

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Sun Oct 12 00:33:12 PDT 2003

Dear colleagues (and especially Martin),

current states of both openoffice and openoffice-devel can not be built with
/usr/ports mounted readonly (as I do for local package building); moreover,
mozilla subport is executed at wrong time, effectively disabling oo build at
non-networked machine (at least make fetch should download/copy _all_ sources
including mozilla).

Unfortunately, I can't provide patches yet, but hope to find time for this in
near future.

Sincerely,