OpenOffice-devel in FreeBSD 4.8

Carlos F. A. Paniago pan at panix.ecof.org.br
Sun Aug 31 13:59:39 PDT 2003

People: I compiled the new release of OpenOffice-devel in a FreeBSD 4.8.
Everything is going smootly in the compilation process, but in a "make
install" it breaks.
Initializing installation program....................
*** Error code 1 (ignored)
===>  Add wrapper scripts
find: OpenOffice.org-645: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

I have to fix 2 things to install to work:
1) files/oo_setup.resp we have to change this line:
DestinationPath = %%PREFIX%%/OpenOffice.org1.1
It was in 644
2) in the Makefile we have to chnage the line
INSTALLATION_BASEDIR=   OpenOffice.org${RELEASE_NR}
it was with a - (minus) and BUILD_NR (655) that is not ok.

Another thing, we can change is pkg-message because it says about 654
and not 1.1 or something similar...

Paniago

--
Nome:  Carlos Fernando Assis Paniago