Port status, mailing lists?

Eirik Oeverby ltning at anduin.net
Mon Aug 18 02:36:09 PDT 2003

Hi!

For some time now I have attempted to build OO on my 5-CURRENT machine,
with no luck. The most persistent problem has been with the stlport
part, which refuses to compile regardless of the compiler version I
use/specify.

I'm wondering if there is any active work done on this project, and if
there are any active mailing lists where I could monitor the progress -
both on the 1.0 and the 1.1 branches.

Currently the 1.1 beta binary package is the only one I can install
here, and it seems to be very unstable (crashing whenever I attempt a
document import from MSWord or MSExcel).

Best regards,
Eirik Oeverby