[call for help] libreoffice 6.2 update

Greg Veldman freebsd at gregv.net
Tue Feb 19 17:05:39 UTC 2019

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 02:50:15AM +0900, Li-Wen Hsu wrote:
> Thanks very much for the help!  Dropping these patches and focusing on
> the supported FreeBSD versions sounds very reasonable to me.

OK, I have a clean build, and I've pushed my changes up to your
GitHub repo.  Highlights include:

- bump to 6.2.1.1
- remove patch-bridges_source_cpp__uno_gcc3__linux__intel_share.hxx
  and patch-bridges_source_cpp__uno_gcc3__linux__intel_uno2cpp.cxx
  as these appear to be primarily for building on now-unsupported
  FreeBSD versions
- update graphics/libetonyek01 to use mdds-1.4
- in commit c53de0f of your repo, it appears you're trying to
  update the Makefile to account for the fact that
  emojione-color-font is now deprecated - I updated to reflect
  the fact that twemoji-color-font does not provide that file
  but instead provides TwitterColorEmoji-SVGinOT.ttf
- in commit d4d3766 of upstream LibreOffice, several variables
  in sal/osl/unx/thread.cxx were declared to be const.  However
  in function osl_thread_priority_init_Impl() they are assigned
  values based on the return of various sched_get_priority_*()
  functions.  I'm not a C++ expert, but I believe this to be
  an upstream bug.  Note that on Linux all of this code is
  skipped due to the definition of NO_PTHREAD_PRIORITY in
  sal/osl/unx/system.hxx, so the compiler error wouldn't show
  up.  For now I've reverted that part of the commit.  If there's
  a cleaner way to do this, let me know.  If you agree it's
  actually a bug, I'll submit it upstream.

I've tested that these changes build/run on my 11.2 box.  I'll
try on some other systems as I have time, but I wanted to get
the changes I've been working on pushed back up to your repo
in case anyone else wants to take a look, and also to protect
against any possible loss. ;-)

--
Greg Veldman