broken display for LibreOffice

Wed Sep 7 21:29:29 UTC 2016

Hello:
	[I have previously sent this to office@; now - not having heard
back - I cast a wider net.]

	On a system running:

FreeBSD 11.0-RC2 #0 r304729: Wed Aug 24 06:59:03 UTC 2016  amd64

	I built and installed libreoffice 5.0.6_3; everything seemed to
go OK.  (List of options is appended.)

	However ... when I start it I get the image shown at:

http://jerusalem.litteratus.org:8888/~huff/LO.png

	Shortcut keys (e.g. Ctl-Q) work; if I move the mouse over the
screen I see the labels for the recent documents screen.  So it
looks like it's some sort of display problem.
	A search of the PR database shows nothing relevant.
	Help, please - How have I managed to mess this up?

			Respectfully,

				Robert Huff

     CUPS=on: CUPS printing system support
     GNOME=off: GNOME desktop environment support
     GTK2=on: GTK+ 2 GUI toolkit support
     GTK3=off: GTK+ 3 GUI toolkit support
     JAVA=on: Add Java support (XML filters, macros)
     KDE4=off: KDE 4 desktop environment support
     MMEDIA=off: Enable multimedia backend for impress
     PGSQL=off: Build with PostgreSQL-SDBC driver
     SDK=off: Build with SDK
     SYSTRAY=off: Enable systemtray quickstarter
     TEST=on: Run all regression tests
     VERBOSE=off: Increase build verbosity
     WEBDAV=off: Enable webdav protocol