libreoffice 4.0.1 strangeness (Stays in state 'accept')

Jung-uk Kim jkim at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 22 18:03:21 UTC 2013


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 2013-03-17 16:49:53 -0400, Jakub Lach wrote:
> Starting libreoffice from dmenu doesn't spawn window, process stays
> in accept state, subsequent attempt to start lLO from console
> succeeds but LO doesn't exit when it's asked to do so (stays in
> accept too).
> 
> Both processes need to be manually killed.
> 
> No further problems here, but compiled it just minutes ago.
> 
> (FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE #0 r248329 amd64)
> 
> All options cleared.

I noticed the same problem(?) and this looks like an upstream bug.
Actually, I found this PR:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59686

If my guess is correct, this behavior is introduced with this commit:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0dce7eae55bf90d2a7171a1fb8663d66ba4ac6d3

However, I have no spare free time to debug this issue ATM.

Sorry,

Jung-uk Kim
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (FreeBSD)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJRTJxZAAoJECXpabHZMqHOXXcH/jCf1o/BWJ0fyysfw/lSCQNh
wcsPgjOOMF8/JbXB90rzuQlahg0/KStuhj/Dou9mHHnWCdvWuEWfa4IVl/b23Qqt
TQzM2RZMBPuo4IED/UMzK3ESkdcbgFCYI85LOPFBlkJNrmjg9zyJGxxMRnP7kH1U
E33IEJaV7y80rzpdXW34pw19ZD2iIl6p7TgRx68dH2G6pTxnm1FIR7VBd1hexEhx
gJWYt7jXFYCMDJCexkjGkyZFZl0hfd9HkOTd/UV3bH14R5TVDAdWw6cZhvN3biQP
6MZB1BW8yGpO2Rqw5WvAghJOhm8lO9EJKznULyLScDcOEQlmTBpp05ft6lM+hDk=
=/pDG
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


More information about the freebsd-office mailing list