libreoffice 4.0.1.2 (Build ID: FreeBSD ports 4.0.1_1) calc and clipboard.

Patrick Lamaiziere patfbsd at davenulle.org
Fri Apr 5 12:49:00 UTC 2013

Hello,

(9.1-STABLE/amd64)

With calc when I copy (ctrl C) a cell, libreoffice starts to eat a
lot of CPU.

As far I can see, there is something looping and printing in
the "status bar" (something like "loading document", but it's hard to
say because it is too fast). Then, if I copy some text from somewhere
else (like a xterm), LO returns to a normal behavior.

So I think this is related to the clipboard.

Calc is unusable here (I don't see this problem with the writer)...

Any idea thanks?
Regards.