Fwd: cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.database.mk ports/databases/postgresql-plruby Makefile ports/www/thundercache Makefile ports/www/thundersnarf Makefile

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at freebsd.org
Tue Mar 6 07:49:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 06, 2012 at 07:33:07AM +0000, Chris Rees wrote:
> Hi Bapt,
>
> Now you can use WANT_PGSQL_VER= 90+ :D

See thank you very much, unfortunnatly my free time is going to be really reduce
for the next weeks, so I'll commit that in office@ svn as soon as the redports
frontend is back, but won't be able to test before long.

If some people are volunteering to finish porting libO 3.5 I'll be very thanks
full.

regards,
Bapt