Libre Office, option "Security of Macros" does not work ?

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 14 20:19:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 08:20:26PM +0100, Patrick Lamaiziere wrote:
> Hello,
>
> libreoffice-3.4.3_1
>
> In the option window | security, the button "Security of Macros" does
> nothing (In french securité des macros, english version is a guess).
>
> I was hit by this problem with openoffice when it was built with
> the option WITHOUT_MOZILLA. As far I understand Mozilla was needed to
> get some certificates.
>
> Any idea to make it works for libreoffice?
>
> Thanks, regards.

In fact I think that nspr/nss if used for that, do you have a test case, or
something I can play with to be able to test this? I never used this feature at
all, so I currently don't know much about it.

regards,
Bapt