Complex arg-trig functions

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Wed Sep 12 23:31:14 UTC 2012

OK, I believe that I have implemented all your suggested changes - but
with style changes that I prefer.

Test it now, and see if it works.

As for formatting problems caused by the perl scripts, I would
anticipate that by the time it gets committed, that people would no
longer use the perl scripts.  But it is a realyl convenient way to make
big changes to catrig.c, and then copy these same changes to catrigf.c
and catrigl.c.

As far as I can see, the only formatting mess ups are multiple double
spaced blank lines.  I think I have got rid of them now.