Complex arg-trig functions

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Sun Aug 12 18:05:56 UTC 2012

Having brooded over the code for too many weeks, I now think I have
finished my complex arg-trig functions.  I have also written versions
for float and long.  So I am ready to have the code reviewed.

http://people.freebsd.org/~stephen/

The long versions require a logl and a log1pl, which I faked using mpfr.

The float versions are more complicated, because FLT_EPSILON is too
close to the 4th root of FLT_MIN.  It is simpler to make the float
versions wrappers for the double versions.  But I wrote the float
versions anyway, just in case some purist insists that the wrapper
approach is morally wrong.