Hi All + Technical question

Riaan Annandale riaana at mundane.co.za
Thu Mar 10 06:08:14 GMT 2005

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 08:03:04AM +0200, Riaan Annandale wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 10:09:47AM -0800, Phillip Nordwall wrote:
> > To make gkrellm in windowmaker stick to all of your workspaces right click on it's title bar and select configuration (or hit F1) There will be a selection under monitors that is titled General, select that,  There is then a tab on the right that is titled properties, Select that, and check the check box next to sticky state.  This will give you what you want.  You might also want to adjust the width under General> Options> GKrellM width to match your other docked apps.
>
> I've done all of that, to no avail. Gkrellm(2) just sits on one
> workspace. I've even tried deleting the .gkrellm directory to
> "reinitialize" it, and re set the sticky state. But it stil juts sits in
> one spot (meaning stays on one workspace)
No worries, I just found it.

You need to highlight gkrellm, pres CTRL-ESC click attributes, and set
omnipresent!

See, i knew it was summing really small and simple. And i'm pretty sure
i've done it before two ;)

However, I had the same windowmaker confiugration for about 3 years, no
wonder i forgot ;)

Anyways, thanks for the help

> > Phillip Nordwall
> > Systems Administrator
> > Western Washington University Computer Science

---end quoted text---

--
   Riaan Annandale
   Engineering: Senior Systems Administrator

   42 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton
   Office : 0861 22 55 86
   E-Mail : Riaan.Annandale at za.tiscali.com
   http://www.tiscali.co.za/