Kernel Options

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Wed Jul 28 11:37:59 PDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
bsd hack <time_to_hack at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I am working with the Kernel config file to optimize it and also to
>    improve the overall security of the system!

Could you please read http://www.lemis.com/questions.html.

I see that you post this mail also on hackers@, which you have done with
your previous mail too, and in both cases you shouldn't.

After reading from the above link please:
1) try to read the excellent documentation that we have
( /usr/share/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html )
( www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html )

and if you still have questions:

2) wrap you emails around 72 chars / line as you have been asked before

3) and post to the appropriate mailing list (which in your case would
be questions@).

Going the way you're going now will only annoy people that could help
you and waste both your and their time.

Thank you,

--
IOnut