Weird output from 'last' command on FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE (GENERIC)

Tom Norris tom at trancegeek.net
Fri Dec 10 20:53:04 PST 2004

Hey everyone, I'm sorry for being dumb, but is this normal from the
output of the last command:

kaboofa at mindspin:~> last
kaboofa          ttyp5    165.121.130.47   Fri Dec 10 22:05   still
logged in
[snip here so my other users are not shown]
date             {                         Sun Dec  5 06:11
date             |                         Sun Dec  5 06:06

kaboofa at mindspin:~> uname -a
FreeBSD mindspin.unitsq.com 5.2.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE #0: Mon
Feb 23 20:45:55 GMT 2004
root at wv1u.btc.adaptec.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

kaboofa at mindspin:~> dmesg | grep wtmp
kaboofa at mindspin:~>
[insert greps on dmesg for date and last here]

I haven't found anything useful on google on this topic.

Thanks!
Tom Norris

PS: Please CC replies to me because I didn't subscribe to freebsd-newbies.