Impressions of a old macuser newbie in freebsd

Laurent Demaret laurent.demaret at free.fr
Sun Nov 30 14:49:44 PST 2003

Hello,

	Sorry if I disturb the quietness of the list and for my poor english
As a newbie in freebsd world I am not surprise of the silence here :
everything  seems to be in a manual somewhere and mostly in french for
me.
So if you have an usb mouse you just plug it in and follow the manual
Even to choose your desktop manager :-)

	So just _thank you_ to all the people that took on their time to do
that.

I wont be able to give back to the community anything  excepted maybe
to learn my children how to use a personnal computer (or anybody else
tired from another system)
And buy a good big french book if somebody knows ?

Best sentiments

Laurent Demaret
Used to buy an OS
--