Question - startx, KDE

Eric B. greyrain77 at excite.com
Thu Jul 10 10:21:29 PDT 2003

Hello,

I am not only a FreeBSD newbie but I am also a newbie to this list. If this is not the correct place to ask quetions like the one below please advise and I will follow. Thanks.

I have FreeBSD 5.1 installed, I know the startx command and am familiar with using it from Mandrak-Linux. However, when I use the startx command with FreeBSD it gives me an X-Window environment. What file do I have to configure to have KDE start by using the startx command and how do I configure it?

Thanks for all of your help and response in advance.

Eric