Extended FAT 32

Johnson David DavidJohnson at Siemens.com
Mon Jul 7 10:23:08 PDT 2003

On Monday 07 July 2003 09:44 am, Olivier DAVY wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to read windows FAT32
> partitions that are in the extended partition with FreeBSD  (I got
> the 5.1) ?

Yes.

Please consult the FreeBSD FAQ for exact details, as I am posting from
the -newbies list, which isn't for technical questions. The specific
answer is in FAQ 9.8 (read the note), but a lot of general information
on the subject can be found in the Handbook.

David