Thanks for the Efforts in Getting Me To View This List

M. Ireland michael.ireland at myrealbox.com
Wed Jul 2 00:12:05 PDT 2003

G'day !!!

I asked a question in this forum about a fortnight or so ago, about what
does the forum do, as I could never see anything happening.

Well, within two days, two people told me that I had set up my account
wrong and how to fix it straight away.  To wit, I have done so, and I sent
them a nice (I hope it was !) e-mail, thanking them for their help.

However, two days ago another kind person answered my query and
told me the same method of rectifying the problem, and it was only then
that I realised that I forgot to tell the forum that the problem had been
solved.

So, thanks again everyone who has helped me - I can now see the
voluminous requests and advice flying into my e-mail box every day.

Now, when I get myself sorted out on VMware (where I am "evaluating"
FreeBSD), I will be able to (hopefully) contribute to this forum a little bit
more.

Michael Ireland
=========="Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot."