What to Make

Cybertime Hostmaster hostmaster at cybertime.net
Thu Dec 11 20:27:02 PST 2003

> > This may be a question for the current list, but I thought I would
start
> > here and see.
>
> Not for newbies@, imho

Aaaah.  Found the "FreeBSD-Newbies First Aid Kit" post.... too many lists
dumped into one folder.

Now I see what FreeBSD-Newbies and have gone elsewhere for my answer, the
imbedded list.  They deal in small stuff.  =)

The FBSD Newbies one line description of, "Gathering place for new users"
is a tad vague.  Perhaps if it said, "Gathering place for new users [no
tech posts]" or something like that it would be a bit better.

--Eric