no MOQ PCB manufacturer

linny at quint-tech.com linny at quint-tech.com
Fri May 22 08:27:37 UTC 2020

Dear Sir

Good day !
We offer one-stop service for PCB and PCBA, this includes PCB fabrication,components sourcing,PCB assembly,and PCBA testing,box building...

Our advantage:
1). High quality: 100% E-test,X-ray,AOI test,ICT,FCT test,QC.
2). Professional service:SMT and through hole assembly,over 10 years experience.
3). Competitive price:  professional purchasing team can help us offer original components with good price, as we are authorized distributor.

Any PCB or PCBA project that i can quote for you,please contact me any time.

Best Regards
Linny

Best Regards
Linny How
add:3013-5 Hong Li Road,Futian  District,Shenzhen 518028,China
Tel:+86 755 8330 3558
email/Skype: Linny at quint-tech.com
WeChat: 15989591759