[Differential] D23788: DRAFT: ng_ksocket: IPv6 address parsing and unparsing

glebius (Gleb Smirnoff) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 3 00:17:28 UTC 2020

glebius added a comment.

  In D23788#523247 <https://reviews.freebsd.org/D23788#523247>, @neel_neelc.org wrote:

  > I still get "ngctl: send msg: Invalid argument" errors with the commands in the Test Plan. Am I doing anything wrong?

  Well, you've added 3 new places that could return EINVAL. Could it be that one of them fires? Of course there are more places in netgraph that can return EINVAL, but first makes sense to isolate that this isn't new code.

REPOSITORY
  rS FreeBSD src repository

CHANGES SINCE LAST ACTION
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D23788/new/