How to Increase TX Queue Priority for LACP Packets

Foster, Greg gfoster at panasas.com
Tue Jun 16 19:56:24 UTC 2020

HI Navdeep,

Thanks for the information!  I've integrated the changes and will be testing more today.

We have seen the LACP port flapping under different scenarios, most we believe are
traffic/load based.

I did see the flapping unexpectedly when I just enabled LACP debug
(e.g., sysctl net.link.lagg.lacp.debug=1).     Is this a known problem?

Thanks
Greg