Mllord Circuits|| Important & New MCPCB Request

Bessie MllordCircuits
Tue Jul 7 02:48:24 UTC 2020

Hello there :

Good morning, How are you:-)

This is simon,overseas sales of Mllord PCB Company.

We can  provide all kinds of PCB products, 1L-26L Rigid boards; MCPCB etc... We can do min hole 0.10mm, trace width/spacing: 3/3mil. 12oz thick Copper.

PCB surface finishing: OSP, HASL, HASL-LF, ENIG, Chemical Tin/Sliver; Gold finger Etc..

PCB Material:FR4(High tg  FR4 ),Aluminum,Rogers Etc.. .FPC material: PI,PET,PEN.

Don't hesitae to contact us, we will provide you  qualified PCB products at the best price; could you?

P.S. Pls pay attention to the COVID-19 and stay safe.
Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Simon huang
Mllord circuits board limited