Communication Technology Professionals

Sarah Nelson sarah.nelson at datacloudspace.com
Thu Feb 13 20:47:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

I was researching and looking for companies that would see a dramatic
improvement in their business if they had access to the below mentioned
database:

*  Doctors, Physicians, Surgeons, Nurses and Dentist across US - 752,591
records (with verified emails).

*  Top Hospital Executives across US - 323,974 records (with verified
emails).

*  Pharmaceuticals Industry Executives across US - 223,179 records (with
verified emails).

*  Top healthcare IT Executives across US - 25,583 records (with verified
emails).

*  Healthcare Software users list like EMR Users, EHR Users etc.,

All Industrial Sectors: Technology | Logistics | Oil & Gas | Automotive |
Energy| Transportation | Construction | Pharmaceuticals | Veterinary |
Travel & Tourism |Telecommunications | Retail | Banking | Manufacturing
|Interior Designers | Facility Management | Education & E-Learning
|Architects | Food & Beverages | Real Estate| HR | Hospitality | Aviation
and more. etc.

If you are looking for any specific lists let me know, so we could send over
counts & cost. Set up a time to discuss further.

Target Industry: __________

Target Title: _________

Target Geography: __________

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I'd
be grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and
help me with their introduction.

Appreciate your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Warm Regards,

Sarah Nelson | CD Services

If this email is irrelevant to you, please help us keep our lists clean by
replying to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE