BBR patches?

Randall Stewart rrs at netflix.com
Thu Sep 19 18:05:22 UTC 2019

Ahh.. Look in your directory.

You did not create the sub’dirs or put rack.c or bbr.c into the right places

When you load the patch (which was updated Sept 17th and should be different slightly)
you will end up dropping a Makefile and bbr.c and tcp_bbr.h into the local dir since
for what every reason patch cannot figure out how to place it.

You must move

bbr.c/tcp_bbr.h to -> sys/netinet/tcp_stacks

You must create

sys/modules/tcp/bbr

and

place the make file under there (just like rack’s).

Do that and I think you will finally have it.. not sure why patch is not able to
put the new files in the right places :0

------
Randall Stewart
rrs at netflix.com