panic on invalid ifp pointer in iflib drivers

John Baldwin jhb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 17 23:33:59 UTC 2019

On 10/17/19 4:22 PM, Keller, Jacob E wrote:
> Hmm.. now that I look at that more closely I think it's a separate issue.

This may just be the rcvif issue where we don't reference count the ifp we
store in rcvif in mbufs?  That was my reaction to your first e-mail except
that you said it wasn't reproducible on some other drivers.  I wonder if
other drivers would also provoke this if you just ran them in a detach/attach
loop long enough.

--
John Baldwin