DNS KSK rollover, local_unbound and 11.2-STABLE

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Fri Oct 12 07:02:30 UTC 2018

Hi!

It seems that 11.2-STABLE still has old unbound version 1.5.10 having no option trust-anchor-signaling.

Can it be a reason that my home router running stable/11 r338011 as NanoBSD with stock local_unbound
as DNS recursive service for LAN stopped working today?

The box has r/o root partition (CompactFlash-based) and md-backed /etc and /var (standard nanobsd setup).
It had uptime over 20 days. I've rebooted it but it did not help.

With luck, I have ISC BIND installed on my desktop and it works but the rest of the LAN (including mobile phone)
have no DNS still :-)