[vnet] [epair] epair interface stops working after some time

Reshad Patuck reshadpatuck1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:49:06 UTC 2018

​
Hi,

pulling the 'net.link.epair.netisr_maxqlen' down does seem to make this occur faster.
​
When I dropped it to 2 like Kristof did and I have the same symptoms on a box which was not exhibiting the problems manually began to have the same symptoms.
Bumping it back up to 2100 did not restore the functionality (I don't know if it should).
​
I will create a PR for this later today with all the information I have gathered so that we can have it all in one place.
Till then I have still have access to a box which is naturally in this state.
Let me know if there is anything you would like me to check
​
Thanks for the help,
​
Reshad