Juniper networks Users Contact List

Caroline Parks caroline.parks at webbasedata.com
Wed Dec 5 21:09:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring the contact list of
Juniper networks Users for your sales and marketing campaigns?

Each Contact Contains: LinkedIn Profile, Company Name, Contact name, Title,
Address, Phone, Fax, City, State, Zip codes, Country, Industry, Employee
size, Revenue size, Sic Code, Website and verified email address.

Note: We can also customize the list for any specific Technology users based
on your criteria.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing.

Best Regards,

Caroline Parks

Manager-Demand Generation

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.