Solution Seekers| Facility Management

teresa a teresa at marketingprosper.com
Mon Jun 19 21:30:17 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am Teresa from B2B Data Group., Following one of our recent market studies; we have compiled a list of Facility Management Professionals and this list can be used for your marketing initiatives, to provide them your Solutions.

The list has been based on the following requirements:

*              Key Decision Makers- (C-Level, V&D Level| O&M Operations Managers| Facilitators| Real Estate Management Service Provider| Business Service Builders| Developers| Realtors|  Lab Operators| General Service Managers| Supervisors| Facility Managers| Executives| Technicians| Building Operations & Real Estate Professionals| Building Managers| Manager of Mail & Copy Services Persons| Workplace Service Coordinators| Construction Professionals and more across the globe.

*              Industries: -Healthcare| Commercial Buildings| Janitorial Services| Office Complexes| Medical Facilities| Industrial & Warehouse| Retail| Educational Institutions| Retail| Building and Construction| Asset Management| Life Cycle Management| Manufacturing| Restaurant| Real Estate| Finance & Banking| Logistics| and more

If this sounds good let me know your target audience in below format and I'll get back to you with sample file for free for the same.

Industry/Technology     : _________(Any Industry/Technology)

Job Title                            : _________(Any Job Title)

Geography                       : _________(Worldwide)

Looking forward to your response

Best Regards,

Teresa| Marketing Coordinator

To discontinue receiving email from us, reply as "NO"