How to enable ECMP flow based forwarding ?

Scott Larson stl at wiredrive.com
Tue Feb 14 18:23:39 UTC 2017

     I'm successfully using ECMP on 11.0-RELEASE firewalls, but in my case
they're also using OSPF with a pair of upstream MX480 routers via Quagga.
BIRD would be nicer to work with but the last time I checked it wasn't
playing nice with ECMP on FreeBSD. Regardless, if OSPF is an option you can
pursue that will definitely work.

*[image: userimage]Scott Larson[image: los angeles]
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/4216+Glencoe+Ave,+Marina+Del+Rey,+CA+90292/@33.9892151,-118.4421334,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x80c2ba88ffae914d:0x14e1d00084d4d09c>Lead
Systems Administrator[image: wdlogo] <https://www.wiredrive.com/> [image:
linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/wiredrive> [image: facebook]
<https://www.twitter.com/wiredrive> [image: twitter]
<https://www.facebook.com/wiredrive> [image: instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/wiredrive>T 310 823 8238
<310%20823%208238%20x1106>  |  M 310 904 8818 <310%20904%208818>*