Ask a question

Stephen Joseph stephen.joseph at united-email.info
Fri Feb 3 17:44:50 UTC 2017

Hi,

My name is Stephen Joseph, the Business Development Manager at one of the
leading email database providing companies.

Our area of expertise lies specifically in the major industrial lists like:
Agriculture, Business Services, Chambers of Commerce, Cities, Towns &
Municipalities, Construction, Consumer Services, Cultural, Education,
Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Finance, Government, Healthcare,
Hospitality, Insurance, Law Firms & Legal Services, Manufacturing, Media &
Internet, Metals & Mining, Organizations, Real Estate, Retail, Software,
Telecommunications, Transportation, etc.

Building long term relationships with our clients is something we strongly
believe in and we go to great lengths to ensure our valuable clients receive
first rate service. Some of the most popular services we offer include:

ü  List service #1 - B2B & B2C Email Lists

ü  List service #2 -Data Processing & Email Appending

ü  List service #3 - Email Campaigning

We’d welcome the opportunity to discuss your email list needs.

Best Regards,

Stephen Joseph | Business Development Associate | T: +1 610 572 4885

Global Business Data – Email Append – Data Append.

If you are not interested in receiving further emails, please reply back
with “LEAVEOUT” in the subject line”.