NAT SIP ALG

Eugene Grosbein eugen at grosbein.net
Fri May 13 12:31:13 UTC 2016

13.05.2016 5:26, James Lodge wrote:

> I use siproxd on pfsense and it works really well.

How do you use them?

I have SIP PBX inside private network that has old slow Cisco router as NAT box.

The PBX registers with several distinct external SIP providers and accepts external
calls for local call center. I need to replace Cisco router with something having much
more horsepower and consider FreeBSD/amd64 but need to make sure SIP won't break.

Will siproxd help me in such case? I still need the PBX to be able to register
directly to external SIP providers as it is administrated by outsourced company.