Do you sale Carabiner and Snap hook

Laura rigging at honyuan.com
Fri May 6 07:54:57 UTC 2016

Dear Sir

Nice day, Hope this Email find you well.

This is Laura, general manager of China Honyuan Machinery Co.,Limited.

We are being one of the leading exporter for Rigging Hardware, Carabiner and snap hook in China.

We specialize in the manufacture of all kinds of hooks many years.

I thought you might be interested in our products

Would you like to get some free samples for testing, my friend?

If you need,I can send you more information for you, dear friend.

I’m here waiting for your reply.

Thanks!

--

BEST REGARDS,
Laura SUN

CHINA HONYUAN MACHINERY CO.,LIMITED
OFFICE ADDRESS:
No.38,Changjiang East Road, Qingdao Economic and Development Zone,China
Tel: 0086 532 86106536
Mobile:0086 15963203675,13325021612
Fax:0086 532 86107236
Skype ID: hon yuan