r297225 breaks option FLOWTABLE

Alexander Kabaev kabaev at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:29:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

due to reasons now unknown, I had 'options FLOWTABLE' in my kernel
config and -current did panic on boot up after I updated it from the
tree as of March 19 to r299065. I did not save the exact panic
backtrace as the affected system is not on the serial console and has no
swap space, but it goes as follows:

panic()
<KASSERT("bogus refcnt 0") in RT_REMREF macro>
rtfree()    (net/route.c, line 507)
in_pcbree() (netinet/in_pcb.c, line 1302)
udp_detach()
sofree()
soclose()
<close syscall from ntpdate>

I did not debug any further.

If I disable flowtable, kernel works fine. If I revert the r297225
alone, kernel also works fine with or without flowtable enabled.

--
Alexander Kabaev