[Differential] [Requested Changes To] D5872: tcp: Don't prematurely drop receiving-only connections

jtl (Jonathan T. Looney) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 15 12:00:25 UTC 2016

jtl requested changes to this revision.
jtl added a reviewer: jtl.
jtl added a comment.

  Doesn't tp->t_rxtshift get updated on a successful send? If not, I think that is what we should be fixing.

  Personally, I think a connection should drop if we aren't able to send any ACKs for 350 seconds.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/netinet/tcp_output.c:1561 You already own a lock on tp. No need to do atomic operations.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D5872

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/