pf+TSO patch

Sossi Andrej andrej.fil at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:01:42 UTC 2015

Kristof Provost je 02. 10. 2015 ob 13:24 napisal:
> On 2015-10-02 12:28:12 (+0200), Sossi Andrej <andrej.fil at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have a similar problem but using ipfw. My issue is described in detail
>> in the attached message. You thing it is the same case?
>>
>> Thank you in advance for your reply.
>
> I think it might be a different problem. The issue with PF mostly occurs
> with large packets (because it's triggered by TSO).
>
> This seems to only happen with very specific packet sizes, which is
> quite interesting. It'd be very useful to know if this also happens
> with other network cards.
>
> Can you create a bug report on https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/ ?

No, I no open a bug. I' don't know if it is a bug of driver or ipfw or
jail virtualization. I wrote only a message on the net-list and to
original writer (freebsd at intel.com), but i don't receive any reply.

I want to do other tests to determinate more precisely nature of bug,
but servers who I reproduce the problem is a production server (!) and I
have no time (!!!) to do this. Sorry.