[Differential] [Commented On] D1965: Add extended media types to if_media.h and ifconfig

mike-karels.net (Mike Karels) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 1 18:59:09 UTC 2015

mike-karels.net added a comment.

>>! In D1965#11, @gnn wrote:
> BTW Mike Karels was in favor of this in an email thread.  He's not yet on phabricator but I'll ask him here as well.

Agreed, with minor exceptions. Given the ixl changes, I don't think the vtnet example is worth keeping, and I think that the VFAST/V.fast entry should be removed and other subtypes moved down.

BRANCH
  /head

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1965